yo-SEH-me-tee, not YO-sa-mite (like Vegemite)
I have discovered the most wonderful thing. On the Buick we hired, we have satellite radio. There are about 200 channels, including multiple channels for jazz, classical, pop, folk rock, Disney and broadway. There are channels devoted to music from the 40s, 50s through to the 90s. I almost died and went to heaven when I discovered Cinemagic, 24 hours per day of orchestral film scores. I never imagined such a glorious thing. Oh, I want it! I want it! I'd almost move to USA just for it.
Check out the full station listing.
Today, our family of four plus HuiTing (Jason's friend, also a Silicon Valley intern) drove from San Francisco to Yosemite National Park. It is beautiful, awe-inspiring. As you drive through the valley, you are surrounded by sheer granite cliff faces. Everything is huge, huge, on a scale I've never seen.
I want to go back and walk through it in the summer.

I wear red because I figure it's my best chance for survival when I get lost.

The "tiny" Bridalveil Falls.

Dad is inspired to victory.

Jason in front of Half Dome.
Check out the full station listing.
Today, our family of four plus HuiTing (Jason's friend, also a Silicon Valley intern) drove from San Francisco to Yosemite National Park. It is beautiful, awe-inspiring. As you drive through the valley, you are surrounded by sheer granite cliff faces. Everything is huge, huge, on a scale I've never seen.
I want to go back and walk through it in the summer.

I wear red because I figure it's my best chance for survival when I get lost.

The "tiny" Bridalveil Falls.

Dad is inspired to victory.

Jason in front of Half Dome.

1 Comments:
Who said Yosemite as yo-sa-mite? Was it you? :-) Whoever it was I guess never watched any Bugs Bunny / Yosemite Sam cartoons, how unfortunate!!!
Hmm, it sure looks beautiful... especially the waterfall, they're probably my favourite natural spectacle...
Posted by rohan